Malaysia Pajero Sport Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking on KL members...

4 posters

Go down

Checking on KL members... Empty Checking on KL members...

Post  amiro Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:02 pm

I 've seen quite number of PJS on the road in KL nowaday...but i wonder if they are on of the people here...sometimes when we stop side by side we can only watch each other..is there anyway we can identify if we are in the same group here? Sad Laughing
amiro
amiro

Back to top Go down

Checking on KL members... Empty Re: Checking on KL members...

Post  Nick277 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 pm

amiro wrote:I 've seen quite number of PJS on the road in KL nowaday...but i wonder if they are on of the people here...sometimes when we stop side by side we can only watch each other..is there anyway we can identify if we are in the same group here? Sad Laughing

sorry this forum has been slow. there are a few who have met... but most PJS are owned by busy people (like ourselfs) haha so it's not like any other car club waja vios, where there is a lot of people.

we'll try to meet up regularly this year maybce once every 1-2 months. do check the facebook site.

Nick277

Back to top Go down

Post  matnor Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:14 am

Yap..love to have TT but most of the time busy...

matnor

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Angel Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:07 pm

FYI, in Thailand, members in the club can order club sticker to identify themselves. Member number will be assigned.

As most of the PJS owners are family men, it is really not easy to plan trips. However, we managed to plan some nice family trips several times in a year!

Other times, there were dinner meetings for owners living in the same area. DIY meetings for DIY lovers. Golfing, fishing, camera shooting meetings etc. We had several charity meetings too, like going to distance schools helping out poor students, flood donation and rescue.

Now more and more single owners, meetings are getting variety!
Black Angel
Black Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down