Malaysia Pajero Sport Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petrol price too exp!

+5
Gomper
alexasusu
ceciliagoh
ladybird
chickypoke
9 posters

Go down

Petrol price too exp!  Empty Petrol price too exp!

Post  chickypoke Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:03 pm

I am tired of this petrol price, really expensive la. people worked so hard now we need to work harder to earn more.. tired of this thing. i have 2 cars .. every month need rm1.3k for petrol. it's better for me to look for any good deal which can cut down my expenses or make my life easier...

chickypoke

Back to top Go down

Petrol price too exp!  Empty Re: Petrol price too exp!

Post  ladybird Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:04 pm

I love to travel to many places like korea, japan, australia, and places like that. Which is why I have a very good credit card called the Citibank Premier Miles Amex Credit Card. The amazing thing about this card is that you can accumulate points as you spend and exchange them for flight tickets!

Want to share with you, I spend around RM6000 every month, around RM1000 on petrol. This card has no maz cap on the petrol category which is a good thing for us heavy users of petrol, plus you know la, now the petrol price increase and all. So if you are interested you can go take a look. There are also a lot of benefits that are useful.

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post  ceciliagoh Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:33 pm

I spend around RM200- RM250 for petrol per month. I usually save my petrol cost by turn my air-conditioner to the lower speed. Air conditioning uses an incredible amount of fuel. And also, I drive off as soon as I start up and switch off the engine as soon as I reach I destination to save petrol:D 

Last edited by ceciliagoh on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ceciliagoh

Back to top Go down

Post  alexasusu Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:30 pm

man !! wasn't sure how am gonna survive with the price increase! seriously gov !!!
any way whatever deals that had mentioned need more info badly, need whatever cash rebate, millage redemption, reward points etc etc:shock: Shocked 

alexasusu

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomper Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Just so you know most bank cards does offer cashbacks and reward points when you spend. When you use them to pump petrol, you will get 2% rebate. For example when i pump RM400, I get RM8 back. But usually the cards have a maximum rate for the petrol category. Mad 

Gomper

Back to top Go down

Post  bobylaw Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:35 pm

sad for u guys, the petrol price rose up again! but fortunately im just using a motorcycle only. haha! it helps me save up lots of money actually

bobylaw

Back to top Go down

Post  freyafreya Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 pm

man carpool solve your issue. you can save petrol price share among friend but eco friendly too!!

freyafreya

Back to top Go down

Post  ihave10cats Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Credit card just not worth it at all. remember u need to pay for the GST and bank charges, which are in turn make u more poorer. what's the point ? save the money by changing your lifestyle bro.

ihave10cats

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:52 am

Yeah.. My bros also tell me to apply for Citibank Premier Miles Amex Credit Card (citibank.com.my/pmamex) because the benefits is really good. We plan to go to Europe backpacking together next year when we get the free ticket to Europe when this card is approved. Good thing is can get unlimited Access to Plaza Premium Lounge and additional Insurance Protection for travel. Cant wait to go next year! Must start planning our trip now.

camcam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum