Malaysia Pajero Sport Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New tires replacement for my Lancer

+2
batkoo88
ladybird
6 posters

Go down

New tires replacement for my Lancer Empty New tires replacement for my Lancer

Post  ladybird Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 need to get new pair of tires. but thinking of so many brand, dont know which brand to pick.. this is my tire size. 196/60 R15 88V

ladybird

Back to top Go down

New tires replacement for my Lancer Empty Re: New tires replacement for my Lancer

Post  batkoo88 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:20 am

Buy normal ones will do lor... what for buy those expensive expensive ones... as long as safe and durable.Laughing 

batkoo88

Back to top Go down

New tires replacement for my Lancer Empty Re: New tires replacement for my Lancer

Post  Weewee Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:24 pm

My car now is nissan sentra.
How i noe the normal tayar is good? worried i buy de tayar nt good leh will bocor suddenly when driving especially at highway

Weewee

Back to top Go down

Post  chickypoke Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:12 am

Actually you can try Michelin XM2 if want...apparently alot review said this tires got the most silent among the product you could fins in market. and of coz cater for long mileage drive.
New tires replacement for my Lancer 10n6uxg

chickypoke

Back to top Go down

Post  excelrace55 Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:49 pm

I used good year a few years ago, and it was not very easy to control in my opinion. My husband changed it to michelin a year ago and i think i like it better.

excelrace55

Back to top Go down

Post  ihave10cats Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:55 pm

I like to use re-threaded tires which is so much cheaper compare to branded stuff...still same thing what

ihave10cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down