Malaysia Pajero Sport Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silver - Living life with pajerosport

2 posters

Go down

silver - Living life with pajerosport Empty silver - Living life with pajerosport

Post  silver Sun May 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi people, thanks to the admin for opening this forum for pajerosport owners and admirers. I had been looking here and there before but to no avail. Hope I can learn tips and tricks from you guys pajerosport owners. However

I bought my pajeroport in June 2009 after me missy spot her eyes on it at Mitsubishi Bangsar showroom in may 2009, we were shopping for big family cars ( 2 kids), trying to test drive the grandis. Tested the alphard and estima many times but when missy said thats the one, thats the one. No second thought, we booked the car. We fell in love with the vehicle at the first sight.

I got transferred to Kota Kinabalu, so the vehicle was shipped here. Now we have already been to the whole of Sabah with our optimus prime (as my son called it). The vehicle was just awesome, I took it to the river banks, onto gravel road and also light offroad, didn't get any complaint from our optimus prime. I have engaged the 4H, 4HLc, 4LLc without any problem. Going up Kundasang, Gunung Emas, Gunung Alab down to Kiulu, Mahua waterfall and Babagon river without any issue.

Feel great travelling in this fantastic SUV. I really think I made a damn correct decision buying the beast. It s stylish and yet so reliable, expandable and spacious, I got people staring at my PS now and then. The vehicle was a top attraction when we went to Tenom, Keningau and Tambunan. There are getting more and more Pajerosport in Kota Kinabalu. It s a seven seater, diesel fueled, full 4 wheel drive, we have been dreaming about that type of machine for a long time.

It s got the style if you use it on road, got extra seat for emergency needs, got the extra power with the 4 wheel drive when the driving gets tough. This vehicle is tough. I have no complaint. Hope can get to know any of pajerosport owners who have taken it offroad, just to gauge its capability. It s adventure life here in Sabah, Pajerosport is the only thing i need. My kids now enjoying the outdoor in this beautiful state. Very Happy

silver

Back to top Go down

silver - Living life with pajerosport Empty Re: silver - Living life with pajerosport

Post  Nick277 Mon May 03, 2010 1:03 pm

nice write up!. do post some pics bro! and help get more pajero sport owners to come here. Smile

Nick277

Back to top Go down