Malaysia Pajero Sport Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tyre top brand!!

5 posters

Go down

tyre top brand!! Empty tyre top brand!!

Post  chuge Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:13 pm

there are few tyre brand in market,among all the tyre brand, i think that Michelin can consider as "top" brand,the quality,advance tecnology and performance is always the best.
i wondering about other tyre brand performance,any comment?

chuge

Back to top Go down

tyre top brand!! Empty Re: tyre top brand!!

Post  jaguarvosgw Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:05 am

but not all model of Michelin doing good…only certain model done well like PS3, PSS and XM2.
I prefer yokohama..cheapest compared with others and have super good grip on the road..this is what I experienced..

jaguarvosgw

Back to top Go down

Post  catwang Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:44 pm

jaguarvosgw wrote:but not all model of Michelin doing good…only certain model done well like PS3, PSS and XM2.
I prefer yokohama..cheapest compared with others and have super good grip on the road..this is what I experienced..
dont u know that MIchelin tyre technology is advancing, im using it now and very satisfied with it! very stable and comfortable while driving. and most important is safe lo since it is stable.
here u can have a look on this video of the manufacturing process Smile

catwang

Back to top Go down

Post  louiskee Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:26 pm

I know there is a lot of good review of Michelin tyres..everytime will be recommended by my frens and the advicers of the tyres shop..
Hope that one day I can get Michelin as my tyres..it is perfect of the prices can be lower then only I can afford.

louiskee

Back to top Go down

Post  bobylaw Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:24 am

high technology always come with high price Crying or Very sad

bobylaw

Back to top Go down

Post  chuge Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:00 pm

actually different people have different preference for their tyre,some want for safety,some for performance.
like me,i also try few tyre brands before,for example continential, hankook and michelin to find out the most suitable tyre for my car.just try,wont't try won't know.

chuge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down