Malaysia Pajero Sport Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS in Thailand with Thule Roof Rack

3 posters

Go down

PS in Thailand with Thule Roof Rack Empty PS in Thailand with Thule Roof Rack

Post  Admin Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:27 pm

PS in Thailand with Thule Roof Rack Dsc09310

PS in Thailand with Thule Roof Rack Dsc09311

Admin
Admin

https://pajerosport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PS in Thailand with Thule Roof Rack Empty Re: PS in Thailand with Thule Roof Rack

Post  ame6788 Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Wow look nice. i do install Thule to my PS but different model. will post pic soon

ame6788

Back to top Go down

PS in Thailand with Thule Roof Rack Empty Re: PS in Thailand with Thule Roof Rack

Post  Nick277 Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 pm

ame6788 wrote:Wow look nice. i do install Thule to my PS but different model. will post pic soon

wow u did? i was looking and asking around for a quote on it too. Looking fwd to ur pics bro..

Nick277

Back to top Go down

Post  ame6788 Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:50 pm

yup i did last week..i think there is few model available so i'm not sure the model you are looking and the price. try to post the picture tomorrow nick. by the way what have you done so far?

ame6788

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick277 Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:02 am

ame6788 wrote:yup i did last week..i think there is few model available so i'm not sure the model you are looking and the price. try to post the picture tomorrow nick. by the way what have you done so far?

looking fwd to ur pics. i havent done anything cos i havent got my car haha. going to sign loan doc this wed. had some delays in the loan cos i applied to HLB. worse mistake 2 minggu and nobody call me. i had to change bank. so i'm not sure when i'll get my ride. but i think shud be in the first half of May.

So far intending to just do tinting and probably change the tyre. Want the air dam but so expensive. Prolly add the spoiler. Not sure yet bro but pls keep sharing here. I also intend to remove the rear 2 seats Smile

Nick277

Back to top Go down

Post  ame6788 Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 am

Nick277 wrote:
ame6788 wrote:yup i did last week..i think there is few model available so i'm not sure the model you are looking and the price. try to post the picture tomorrow nick. by the way what have you done so far?

looking fwd to ur pics. i havent done anything cos i havent got my car haha. going to sign loan doc this wed. had some delays in the loan cos i applied to HLB. worse mistake 2 minggu and nobody call me. i had to change bank. so i'm not sure when i'll get my ride. but i think shud be in the first half of May.

So far intending to just do tinting and probably change the tyre. Want the air dam but so expensive. Prolly add the spoiler. Not sure yet bro but pls keep sharing here. I also intend to remove the rear 2 seats Smile

no problem bro,same as mine.change bank last minute. when my car raedy i'm outstation so ask my sales guy send to ORE where i already booking all the parts before i got my car.ermm why you need to remove the rear 2 seats bcs we can pull it down when no need to use it. so far i think it very usefull when i need to carry more thn 5 person.plz think carefully before you do it bro

ame6788

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick277 Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:32 am

wah ORE b4 collecting car haha Smile do u intend to take it off road (light or hardcore?) lol

the rear seats hmmm cos i never fetch ppl and sometimes i have barang to carry. or maybe would like to see if can fit ARB cabinet/drawers in there later haha. not sure yet but will know soon i guess....

Nick277

Back to top Go down

Post  ame6788 Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:38 am

not really but i like the off road look..ermm so far i think i still can carry a lot of things without remove the 2 rear seat.

ame6788

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick277 Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:15 am

ame6788 wrote:not really but i like the off road look..ermm so far i think i still can carry a lot of things without remove the 2 rear seat.

yea me too. maybe can go some light off road test? LOL

r u changing to AT tyre then? will decide about the rear seats later. just somethign im thinking for now.

Nick277

Back to top Go down

Post  ame6788 Sat May 01, 2010 9:17 am

sure no problem nick.yup i'm changing to BF A/T tyre. bro try to post my pic but can't find the way.hahaha

ame6788

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick277 Sat May 01, 2010 10:33 am

ame6788 wrote:sure no problem nick.yup i'm changing to BF A/T tyre. bro try to post my pic but can't find the way.hahaha

ah to post pic there is a button tat saya "Host an Image". the 15th button from the left when you reply a message Smile

Nick277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down