Malaysia Pajero Sport Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member from Penang

5 posters

Go down

New member from Penang Empty New member from Penang

Post  kstee Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi, I'm Tee from Penang. Just gotten my new Pajero Sports VGT last Tuesday. Found this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone.

kstee

Back to top Go down

New member from Penang Empty Re: New member from Penang

Post  Black Angel Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:34 pm

kstee wrote:Hi, I'm Tee from Penang. Just gotten my new Pajero Sports VGT last Tuesday. Found this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone.

Hi, this is Black Angel from BKK, Thailand. www.pajerosport-thailand.com
Mine is 2009 3.2 GT lol!
Black Angel
Black Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  amiro Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:40 am

Black Angel wrote:
kstee wrote:Hi, I'm Tee from Penang. Just gotten my new Pajero Sports VGT last Tuesday. Found this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone.

Hi, this is Black Angel from BKK, Thailand. www.pajerosport-thailand.com
Mine is 2009 3.2 GT lol!

alo kstee...welcome to this forum as i also considered myself new ...black angel here is our very informative guest from thailand...
amiro
amiro

Back to top Go down

Post  kstee Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Thank you Amiro and Black Angel. Nice to hear from you all. So far I love this machine and only prob I hv is a frequent satellite signal lost from my Kenwood DNX5360 navigation system. Anyone experience this issue? I notice there is no gps antenna for this kenwood.

kstee

Back to top Go down

New member from Penang Empty hello...and welcome

Post  Eskay Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:01 pm

how are the new blowers for the 2nd n 3rd row seat in vgt??

Eskay

Back to top Go down

New member from Penang Empty Satellite navigation system

Post  Black Angel Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:40 am

Hi guys, heard a few times about satellite navigation system in your PJS. Just wonder whether you guys installed it afterward or it came equipped? Could anyone be so kind to post or email me the PJS brochure in Malaysia?
Thanks in advance!
Black Angel
Black Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  amiro Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 am

Black Angel wrote:Hi guys, heard a few times about satellite navigation system in your PJS. Just wonder whether you guys installed it afterward or it came equipped? Could anyone be so kind to post or email me the PJS brochure in Malaysia?
Thanks in advance!

black..the gps system is equipped when we buy the car...yu can open the Mitsubishi Malaysia web page and the brochure is the same as hard copy one..
amiro
amiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Angel Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:43 pm

amiro wrote:
Black Angel wrote:Hi guys, heard a few times about satellite navigation system in your PJS. Just wonder whether you guys installed it afterward or it came equipped? Could anyone be so kind to post or email me the PJS brochure in Malaysia?
Thanks in advance!

black..the gps system is equipped when we buy the car...yu can open the Mitsubishi Malaysia web page and the brochure is the same as hard copy one..

How nice! It's not even an option here in Thailand. Sad
Black Angel
Black Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  kstee Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Eskay wrote:how are the new blowers for the 2nd n 3rd row seat in vgt??

Hi Eskay, the rear blower works perfectly. the fan blower controllable from 2nd row and a master switch in front the dashboard to on & off the rear blower.

kstee

Back to top Go down

Post  kstee Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:35 pm

How nice! It's not even an option here in Thailand. Sad [/quote]
Went to Kenwood after sales service office. The foreman told me that the gps antenna was just stick on the stereo unit casing and slot inside the dashboard whereas the Grandis actually hv the antenna placed on the left most corner of the outer dashboard. So i suspect this is the main rootcause. But anyway that guy willing to order another new unit to swap for me just incase any malfunction.

kstee

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Angel Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm

kstee wrote:

How nice! It's not even an option here in Thailand. Sad
Went to Kenwood after sales service office. The foreman told me that the gps antenna was just stick on the stereo unit casing and slot inside the dashboard whereas the Grandis actually hv the antenna placed on the left most corner of the outer dashboard. So i suspect this is the main rootcause. But anyway that guy willing to order another new unit to swap for me just incase any malfunction.[/quote]

Thx for your info
Black Angel
Black Angel

Back to top Go down

New member from Penang Empty New member from Penang

Post  pcseken Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:45 pm

welcome. Bro. If i can have this VGT .. anyway PJS GL also not bad since i already have L047 and V32
pcseken
pcseken

http://www.pcseken.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down