Malaysia Pajero Sport Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

came across this & need more info.

+4
Gomper
dreschan
chickypoke
batkoo88
8 posters

Go down

came across this & need more info. Empty came across this & need more info.

Post  batkoo88 Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:18 pm

came across this webpage and saw this from Celcom...
www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/one-plan?pid=1360826467841

anyone here is using Celcom? can pls explain further about the plan?

batkoo88

Back to top Go down

came across this & need more info. Empty Re: came across this & need more info.

Post  chickypoke Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:55 pm

batkoo88 wrote:came across this webpage and saw this from Celcom...
www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/one-plan?pid=1360826467841

anyone here is using Celcom? can pls explain further about the plan?

on that is the Celcom First one plan. I've been using it for a month now. Pretty decent. 5GB for 88 per month. Youtube also can't finish. But basically for heavy users like me, it's worth it.

Last edited by chickypoke on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

chickypoke

Back to top Go down

Post  dreschan Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:58 am

Don’t you think the RM88 per month on the telephone bill is too much??
And u really can finish the 5GB, for me I really cannot finish it and always burn the rest.. Im getting 5GB as well and now plan to terminate my plan as well, waste that cannot finish it and let the telco untung saje.. Cool 

dreschan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomper Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:15 pm

whether a person wants 5gb worth of data or 1gb or whatever it's for them to decide as it's their money. for me i can live without data actually. cause i dont even use the internet so much on my phone. so basically up to an individual

Gomper

Back to top Go down

Post  batkoo88 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 pm

dreschan wrote:Don’t you think the RM88 per month on the telephone bill is too much??
And u really can finish the 5GB, for me I really cannot finish it and always burn the rest.. Im getting 5GB as well and now plan to terminate my plan as well, waste that cannot finish it and let the telco untung saje.. Cool 

ah don't have to be so negative man

batkoo88

Back to top Go down

Post  chickypoke Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:38 pm

dreschan wrote:Don’t you think the RM88 per month on the telephone bill is too much??

88 per month is too much for you but not to some people lo... you can always take the RM68 for 3GB per month. if not enough then can add on for RM15 per GB lor.... should be enough for OP to surf the net 24 hours a day anyway hahaha

chickypoke

Back to top Go down

Post  titipoh Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:53 pm

speaking of mobile data, it helps a lot in my daily life. especially when i'm driving. without it i would probably get lost a million times. yeah, I'm talking about waze

titipoh

Back to top Go down

Post  batkoo88 Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:10 pm

thanks thanks thanks!! i think i will go for this celcom rm68/mth package la..
many of my friends told me they have more stable coverage compared to the other telcos..

batkoo88

Back to top Go down

Post  diandian Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:58 am

I think u should read this article. I found out something that quite interesting which compare those telco plan. This article is quite useful, as it state down all the charges of calls, sms and data. This article even analyze different package for different type user. U can read from this website for further info.
telecommunication.rmvalues.com/best-postpaid-all-in-one-plan-for-smartphone/

diandian

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguarvosgw Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 am

really thanks for your sharing..the comparision shared by you really help a lots…and it clear my doubts absolutely…after the consideration, I will choose celcom one plan with 3GB data for RM 68 per month..3GB data is really enough for me plus free calls/sms…I need some free calls..and other telco provides not even offer free calls/sms, if add in the calls each month, I think the monthly commitment will higher than the celcom RM68..

jaguarvosgw

Back to top Go down

Post  chuge Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:37 pm

well, for me i'll go for plan with more free calls as im using call all the time because need to talk to my client everyday. so by using call and avoid miscommunication as our conversation is very important. cannot afford a single mistake. lol

chuge

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguarvosgw Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 am

chuge wrote:well, for me i'll go for plan with more free calls as im using call all the time because need to talk to my client everyday. so by using call and avoid miscommunication as our conversation is very important. cannot afford a single mistake. lol

People recently all using apps like line, whatapps, facetime to chitchat or contact each other…you can see people using apps in all the scenario like lrt, public bus, food eatery, lifts and etc…we have to catch up the trend or else we will become outdated la….

Lots of benefit by subscribing mobile plan, besides as communication tools u oso can use it as your leisure or daily tool like load video clip, transfer money via mobile banking…it makes life more convenient..

jaguarvosgw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down